There aren't any upcoming screenings.
The best place to find the latest on your Disney Benefits. Please make sure your address, phone number, and email are updated to ensure you stay connected!
A dedicated team of experts to help you achieve your health goalsLearn More
Experts available by phone to help coordinate your care experienceLearn More
Our Expert Nurses work with you and your Primary Care Physician to ensure you are on the best path to a happy, whole life.
Our Care Managers will:
- Help you develop your personalized care plan to make managing your health easier
- Support you in managing your chronic conditions, such as diabetes or asthma, by connecting you with tools, education, and resources to help you improve your health
- Work with a Nurse Provider to assist you in setting goals to better manage your medications, lose weight, stop smoking or develop an exercise plan
You’re just a phone call or online chat away from the answers you need:
- Coordinate your healthcare needs across the AdventHealth Physician Network with your Primary Care Physician and other doctors as appropriate.
- Find the right AdventHealth Physician Network Primary Care Physician and other specialists as needed.
- Schedule or request appointments with AdventHealth Physician Network doctors.
- Chat online with a Care Management representative
- Search for doctors, specialists and facility locations convenient to you
- Schedule appointments online
- Review your health history anytime, from anywhere
- Set appointment reminders
One Network for Life
Get connected to a healthier you in 4 easy steps with your iPad®
- If you have not already, sign in or set up your Apple ID. Connect to Wi-Fi then click on "Sign into your iPad®" to set up your Apple ID, or sign in if you already have an Apple ID. Follow the directions and your iPad® will walk you through the process.
- Go to the App Store on your new iPad®.
- From the app store, download the AdventHealth app (HelloWell) and complete your registration.
- From the app store, download the eCare telehealth app and complete your registration.
For technical issues with your iPad®, please call Apple Customer Support at 800-MY-APPLE (800-692-7753).
Please call the Member Experience Center at 855-747-7476 for any questions related to your HMO plan and to find a Primary Care Physician.
For more information, please review our Frequently Asked Questions
Only one (1) iPad® per household. iPad® data plan not included. All charges for use, maintenance, repairs or replacement of the iPad® are your sole responsibility. Except as may otherwise be provided via any iPad® manufacturer warranty, the iPad® is being furnished to you solely on an "AS IS" basis. AdventHealth makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the iPad®, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you with the iPad®.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, you expressly agree that your use of the iPad® is at your sole risk. iPad® comes pre-loaded with AdventHealth-owned eCare telehealth app and HelloWell patient portal. AdventHealth is not liable or otherwise responsible for, without limitation, any use of the iPad®, interactions with the iPad® (including hardware and software) or charges (of any kind) from apps used on the iPad® not owned and pre-loaded by AdventHealth or for any other charges for any reason or purpose whatsoever. iPad® is intended to provide you with affordable access to health care, your medical records and important health information. Active email address, access to Internet (not included), and registration required to utilize eCare and HelloWell. eCare and HelloWell service available only in AdventHealth-serviced geographic areas. Some limitations may apply. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.